Tuesday, December 03, 2019

There Are Angels Out There

THERE ARE ANGELS OUT THERE...

I was shoveling snow for the 7th time in 3 days and an ANGEL guy with a snow blower did my neighbor's sidewalk and mine!

What good karma!...this just happened about 45 minutes ago...and it is so cold outside we ancient travelers of the Boston music scene ain't 19 years old anymore!  That's for sure!

God bless him.


There are GREAT PEOPLE in the world...


And then there are damaged ones.

Last night at the MBTA there were some VERY strange characters...we say prayers for them. I asked the woman in the booth why they are allowed to congregate...she said "As long as they don't approach people they are free to stay here."  

Damaged people.  Wish I could help them right now...when this old guy's Best of collection goes platinum we'll come back and save the souls...


(the peanut gallery says "See, He IS delusional")....oh, I say it with a smile!

No comments: